We are dedicated to helping you during the COVID-19 situation. Click here
to see the latest updates, modified branch hours, and ways to bank with us from anywhere.
Meet our New Online Banking Look
We are excited to release our new and improved online banking to help you do more! Starting mid-May, you will notice a sleeker look and experience so you can do banking functions easier than ever. But don’t worry, you will still have all of the functionalities of the old look, plus some new ways to communicate with us! If you are a frequent mobile banking user, it will mirror what you are already experiencing.
Here are some examples of the new look:
DashboardA Customizable Dashboard to easily access what’s most important to you. You can send us an email or call us if you have any questions or need assistance. View all of your accounts right here!
Account DetailYou can customize your dashboard and the order by clicking on the menu in the headline.
Bill PayYour bill pay is even easier to set up! Here's a quick view of adding and scheduling a new payment.
Financial ToolsFinancial Tools are even better to help you budget and track spending.
Remote DepositEnroll in remote deposit so you can deposit checks from anywhere without having to visit a branch or ATM.
Sign in here
or at the top right of our website. If you aren't signed up for online banking, give us a call at 888-495-3400 to get you set up!
Also, be sure to download our MyPoint Mobile Banking App if you haven’t had a chance so you can bank on the go.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What do I need to do to prepare? - Nothing!
- What browsers should I be using? - Your most updated browser will be the most secure, but online banking will work on all browsers.
- Will my account alerts still work? - You will need to set up new ones, but we can also help you with this at 888-495-3400.
- Will my user name or password change? - No, they will stay the same. We are adding a second device authorization for new devices.
- Will I still see my Personal Identification Image/Watermark when I login? - No, we are moving to stronger authentication practices including second device authorization.
- Will my Personal Identification Image/Watermark change? - We will not be using the personal ID image.
- Will my bill pay be affected? - No.
- If I currently use Financial Tools, will I need to reset it up? - No, your data will already be there!
- How do I make Interbank Transfers? – Interbank Transfers will be referred to as External Transfers. Once logged in from your desktop, you will need to click on your name in the top right, then click on Settings and you will see External Transfers on the left side. If you are logged into the mobile banking app, click on the menu bars at the top left and then Settings; you will then see External Transfers on the left side.
- Will I continue to receive alerts based on the settings I established? Alerts will need to be reconfigured by clicking on an account and then Alert Preferences.
Still have questions?
Feel free to reach our teams at the Call Center if you have any questions or need help navigating the new look at 888-495-3400.