We are dedicated to helping you during the COVID-19 situation. Click here
to see the latest updates, modified branch hours, and ways to bank with us from anywhere.
MyPoint Credit Union's top priority is and always has been taking care of our members and employees. With all of the health concerns around Coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to provide you with helpful ways to continue to bank with us and manage your finances from anywhere so you can focus on what matters most.
Branches Remain Open at This Time With Modified Hours
- We are considered an essential business and our operations are open during these uncertain times.
- Wearing face coverings when entering an essential business.
- If you choose to visit one of our branches, we are requiring that you to comply with San Diego County Public Health Order and CDC guidelines in an effort to protect the health and well-being of you, fellow members, and our staff. This includes:
- Practicing social distancing of 6 feet or greater.
- We do ask that you please not come into a branch if:
- You are showing symptoms of COVID-19 including running a fever, coughing, or other respiratory illnesses.
- You have been exposed to anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
- For everyone’s safety, our teams reserve the right to ask a member to exit the branch if they see that an individual is not complying with the most recent San Diego Public Health Order.
- We have robust online and mobile banking tools where you can do a majority of your every-day banking transactions from the comfort of your own home.
- Carlsbad, Monday - Friday, 9 am - 4 pm & Saturday, 9 am - 1 pm
- Revised branch hours of operation beginning Saturday, March 28, 2020:
- El Cajon, Monday - Friday, 9 am - 4 pm & Saturday, 9 am - 1 pm
- Kearny Mesa, Monday - Friday, 9 am - 4 pm
- National City, Monday - Friday, 9 am - 4 pm & Saturday, 9 am - 1 pm
- North Park, Monday - Friday, 9 am - 4 pm & Saturday, 9 am - 1 pm
- Rancho Bernardo, Monday - Friday, 9 am - 4 pm & Saturday, 9 am - 1 pm
- Sports Arena, Monday - Friday, 9 am - 4 pm & Saturday, 9 am - 1 pm
- Call Center, Hours have not been modified and will continue to be Monday - Friday, 7 am - 6 pm & Saturday, 9 am - 4 pm
- We have enhanced our cleaning and sanitizing of each branch.
- Call Center: You can do most transactions via telephone, too, saving you a trip to a branch. Our Call Center team is waiting to assist you between the hours of Monday - Friday from 7 am to 6 pm, and Saturday from 9 am to 4 pm. Call us at 888-495-3400.
Accessing Your Accounts
- Need to do a transaction in the branch that may take longer? You can set up an appointment
at a branch to minimize your time waiting here.
- Online Banking gives you 24/7 access to your account. You can continue to access your MyPoint account anywhere by using our online banking and mobile app platforms.
- Online Banking Login: Click here to login and start online banking! If you haven't signed up yet, give us a call at 888-495-3400, and we will get you started.
- Mobile Banking: Download the MyPoint Mobile app, and have your finances at your fingertips! If you haven't signed up for online banking yet, give us a call at 888-495-3400, and we will get you started.
- Our online banking platform provides you with financial tools, lets you transfer between accounts, deposit checks, view e-Statements, Bill Pay, view your secure message center, and more so you can bank in the comfort and convenience of your own home or anywhere you are.
Emergency Financial Assistance Programs
- We have developed a COVID-19 Coronavirus Emergency Assistance Loan Program up to $5,000 to assist those impacted. If you've been financially impacted and need help, please reach out to us at 888-495-3400.
- For those impacted by COVID-19 with a residential mortgage loan, we have developed a Residential Mortgage Payment Forbearance Program and can provide up to a 90-day payment deferment. Please send us an email at email@example.com or call us at 888-495-3400 for more information.
Concerned About Your Investments?
- We are here to help. Click here to learn more or schedule an appointment
with our Investment Representative.
- Workshops and branch events are currently being postponed and we will notify attendees with additional information.
- Our Annual Meeting as been rescheduled to August 5th.
- We are monitoring the information in real-time and we will provide updates in the event operations change at any of our locations.
We are in the people business and care about the health and safety of you and our employees. Thank you for your membership and please let us know if there is anything we can help you do, by giving us a call at 888-495-3400.