We are dedicated to helping you during the COVID-19 situation. Click here
to see the latest updates and ways to bank with us from anywhere.
Our branch hours of operation have been modified effective March 28, 2020; click here
for branch hours. Our Call Center hours remain the same and can be reached Monday-Friday, 7 am - 6 pm and Saturday, 9 am - 4 pm.
Want to join our team and be a part of the credit union difference?
We're for people who want to do life on their own terms. It's our commitment to our members and employees, and genuine love for what we do that unites every single one of us from branch to branch. Because at the end of the day, we're not just tellers or managers or loan officers - we're guides, we're confidants and we're the ultimate proponents of you doing you. We're all in this together, and we support each other in any way we can, so we can all do what we do even better.
MyPoint Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an Open to All business.
MyPoint Credit Union offers a generous benefits package specially designed to offer eligible employees a choice of options. Please check with Human Resources for eligibility requirements.
- Employer paid Life, AD&D and Long Term Disability insurance
- Medical, Dental and Vision health plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Healthcare and Dependent Care
- Health Reimbursement Accounts
- 401K and Roth plan
- Employer paid Employee Assistance Program
- Vacation, Paid Holidays and sick pay
- Employee discounts on select Credit Union products and services
- Educational assistance and employee development programs
- Service awards and recognition
- Discounted movie and entertainment tickets
Current open positions
If you’re interested in applying for a position, visit our Career Center. First time users will be asked to create a username and password to apply.